These beautiful Liberty Fabrics of London - Winterbourne Collection - Lawn Print - Dark Teal triple layered face masks are handmade in Queensland, Australia and come in a range of size options (see size options below for measurements - small, medium and large).
These face masks are not ready made, due to popularity, as a minimum please allow 5-10 business days for your face masks to be created and then posted out.
The third photo is only to show an example of the face mask design made up.
- This item is not a health product or therapeutic good. It is not a surgical, medical or hospital-grade mask. However, it can act as a barrier and protect against air pollution or airborne irritants. They also reduce the tendency of touching your face.
✿ FEATURES OF OUR MASKS
- Triple layered and ready to wear (after initial wash and drying).
- Outer layer (outward facing) is constructed from patterned cotton. Please note, due to the patterned fabric used for masks, placement will vary compared to the display photo.
- Middle layer (between outer and inner layer) comes in 3 choices of fabric for you to choose from and acts like a filter.
- Inner layer (layer against your face) is constructed from Cotton Duck Cloth.
- Each layer is double stitched together and then top stitched with all 3 layers sewn together.
- Fabrics have been pre-washed to prevent shrinkage.
✿ ELASTIC EAR LOOPS/ ADJUSTABLE EAR LOOPS/ TEE SHIRT YARN TIES OPTIONS
- 4mm elastic ear loops come in white, pink or black. Elastic ties are 20-25cm approx. (small/ medium), 25-30cm approx. (large) - please select what elastic size you would like from the drop down and if you need longer lengths, please note length for each ear in notes when ordering.
- Adjustable ear loops come in white, pink, black or grey.
- Tee shirt yarn ties are one continuous length - approx. 1.7m long, this will allow you to split the length into 2 halves if you would prefer 2 separate ties or cut to your preferred length once you have received your face mask. Comes in white, black or grey.
✿ SIZE OPTIONS
- Small (S) - 14cm approx. from top of mask to bottom of mask (nose to chin mask measurement)
- Medium (M) - 15cm approx. from top of mask to bottom of mask (nose to chin mask measurement)
- Large (L) - 17cm approx. from top of mask to bottom of mask (nose to chin mask measurement)
✿ WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
- Gentle machine wash in lingerie bag is recommended, then can be dried in dryer on low heat or line dried. Warm iron.
✿ POSTAGE OPTIONS
- All masks posted using Australian Post - Choice of Registered Post (up to 2 masks), Parcel Post or Express Post available at checkout
- Live locally and want to collect your purchase? Please message me to arrange prior to purchasing and I will create a separate listing for you to collect (dependent on any restrictions in place at time of order; not valid if restrictions in place) 😊
✿ PLEASE NOTE
- No returns on these items as they are a personal use item that cannot be sold to anyone else once tried on.
- Our masks are not toys. Children should be supervised at all times when they are using a mask.
Thank you for your interest in our face masks and supporting our small home-based sewing business, please stay safe.